PDA

View Full Version : TC - Photo Of The Day (Photoplog)

Empty2002
25-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Info:
This mod has been tested on PhotoPlog: The Lite Gallery ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and 0ptima's ([Only registered and activated users can see links]]photoplog%20pro[/URL].%20This%20idea%20came%20from%20vbGallery Addon: Photo of the Day[/B] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). I have converted that hack into a product and to a file upload. Settings are now in the admin area under vbulletin options.

If you use vbGallery Addon: Photo of the Day ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and like something like this with the settings and such I was thinking about making one but as I don't use vbGallery I have no need but will if others are interested. Just let me know.

Requirements:

vBulletin 3.7.0 Beta 3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Photoplog Lite ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) or Photoplog Pro ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Features:

On/Off Enable or Disable Mod
On/Off Close Thread After Post
Ability To Add Default Title To Post
Forum Selector
Ability To Choose Who Posted
Ability To Choose What Category The Images Come From
Ability To Select Min Amount Views Required
Lite & Pro Version Automatic Dectection
Choose size of image in post

Coming Soon:

Ability To Choose New Thread Or Reply To Current Thread (May be delayed having issues with figuring datamanager for posting to a thread)
Choose Thread ID (Delayed as part of feature above)

Installation:

Import XML File (As A Product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]
Upload tc_potd.php into the cron dir

Notes:

This is my first hack and new to php & mysql and there is a good chance there are bugs that need to be fixed. I would appreciate any input on how to clean code up and so on and even get someone to help code more options.
To set hack options go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > TC - Photo Of The Day
If you like this hack please click INSTALL ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and Nominate for MOTM ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Versions:
v1.1.0 - January 1, 2008
- Changed forum id to a prepopulated selection box
- Added feature creates thread stating no new images for the potd
- Select image size to be posted
- Minor code changes
v1.0.2 - December 24, 2007
- Added Lite Version & Pro Version Detection
v1.0.1 - December 23, 2007
- Added Version Check URL
- Added Product URL
v1.0.0 - December 23, 2007
- First Release

LIVE DEMO ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

[URL][Only registered and activated users can see links]