You can find the 3.6.x version of this hack .

This product will add a new page to the User CP for easy editing of specially marked profile fields, that for one reason or another you would like to split off from the main list. NOTE: Any fields marked for this page will not be seen in the user's profile. A mod I'll release later on will create a tab for them, fully editable like the "About Me" tab.

After the product is FULLY installed, when a you want to move a profile field to the new page for easy editing:

1. Go to the AdminCP and edit the field as normal.
2. At the bottom in the Display Page area, you will see "Which page displays this option?" The last option should say Options: $vbphrase[extra_options].
3. Save!

Personally, I use this page for PC specs, but it can also be used for other specs as well (e.g. cars). With an ADDITIONAL product (e.g. NOT this one), I place these specs in a dropdown list under the user title in each user's post, as well as in their profile as an extra tab.

Here's some examples of how I use this mod (with the Add-On mod, , and a separate mod, ):

Note: the pics in that thread are from 3.6.x, but you'll get the idea.

# of plugins: 3
# of php page edits: 1 (admincp/profilefield.php)
# of new templates: 1 (page)
# of template edits: 1 (USERCP_SHELL)
# of new phrases: 3 for details. Also look at the attached pictures to see where they show up.

If you have a 3.6.x version of this on your forum and are running 3.7.0, please uninstall it via running backwards through the old instructions, and then follow the Install instructions.

To Install:
1) Save the attached product-wired1_epfp.xml file.
2) Navigate to AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> [Add/Import Product]
3) Browse to wherever you saved the file.
4) Allow Overwrite -> Yes.
5) Import!
6) Follow the instructions for the manual edits (1 template edit, 1 PHP page edit)

The install process should only take 5 minutes at most.

Don't forget to hit

Support will only be given to people who have hit install.